Friday, May 5, 2017

May Project Kit - Thank You Boxed Card Kit


This month we will be making a set of 6 Thank You cards and a matching box using the new Scripty Thank You stamp.

The local class will be held on Thursday, May 18th at 7pm. (If you’d like to order a kit(s) to be mailed to you instead, see the shipping option below.)

Thank You Boxed Card Kit - $25
All pre-cut kits will include the following:

Scripty Thank You stamp is included!



Extra supplies needed to complete project:

You will make 6 cards and a box to store them.




You will make 6 cards (3 each of 2 different colors.) Using the large Oval Thin Cut, you can cut the front of the card to reveal the cute Thank You message inside. 






All kits are now sold out. Thank you for your interest.


To find out more about my monthly “no-commitment” Creative Club, click here.
You do not need to be local to participate. *Ü*

4 comments:

  1. Simply divine!! I can't believe how you come up with monthly, jaw dropping creations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris! This project was a lot of fun to design! *Ü*

      Delete
  2. These are beautiful! I can't order this month, but if you offer it to order next month, I'd love this kit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like the project Janis. Many of my kits are available to order long after the month I highlight them. If you click the "project kits" link at the top of my blog, you'll see all of the project kits that are still available to order. *Ü*

      Delete