Monday, August 1, 2016

August Project Kit - Flower Market Boxed Stationery Set


This month’s project kit is a boxed stationery set using the new Flower Market Cricut Collection and the new Uptown Fundamentals Paper Collection! The final project includes 6-3/4" x 6-3/4" box with inside dividers, (6) cards and envelopes, (6) gift tags, and (1) Pen. (I am in LOVE with the new Cricut Collection and knew that I had to create this month’s project kit with it. I hope you enjoy this kit as much as I did creating it!)

This month’s local class will be held on Thursday, August 18th at 7pm. (If you’d like to order a kit to be mailed to you instead, see the shipping option below.)

Flower Market Boxed Stationery Kit - $38
  • 10 yards White Twine 
  • (1) pack of Bitty Sparkles
  • (6) White Daisy Card Bases and Envelopes
  • (1) R.S.V.P. Pen
  • Pre-cut and pre-stamped Cricut shapes for all images including box using Uptown Fundamentals paper and 11 different Cardstock Colors. (Cricut images are from Flower Market cartridge. Box is my own design.)
  • Step-by-step instruction and cutting guide
Additional supplies needed to complete the project:
  • Ink Pads: Black, Raspberry (or Pomegranate), Goldrush, Fern, Canary
  • Sponge Daubers
  • Markers: Black, Cherry Pink
  • Thin 3-D Foam Tape
Contents of the box you will create.


Everything fits perfectly inside of the box because of the dividers. Even the pen, which has gold polka dot foil vellum on the inside, has it’s own little cubby.


Once the box is filled and closed, it makes a perfect gift!


Isn’t this flower sweet?
It is just one of the many 3-D flowers on the new Flower Market Cricut cartridge.


You will create (6) cards, (2) each of (3) designs.



It is hard to see in the photo, but the jar is made of striped vellum.



I am loving the gold foil on this paper and the layered sunflowers!



You will create (6) tags, (2) each of (3) designs.





Kits are now sold out. 

Thank you for the great response.


To find out more about my monthly “no-commitment” Creative Club, click here
You do not need to be local to participate. *Ü*

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy. I had so much fun creating this one! *Ü*

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful creation. I have to try and budget to get the Cartridge Bundle with your special thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Allie. I am so glad you like it. (The Flower Market Cricut Collection is a lot of fun!)

      Delete
  3. Is this CDS file available to purchase? Since I'm in Canada I can't order your kits, shipping is a little crazy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julie,
      I will have the project guide and the Design Space file ready to order by August 20th. (I am still working on them.) As soon as they are ready to order, I will post a photo on my guides page here: http://lisascreativecorner.blogspot.com/p/consultant-project-guides.html. :)

      Delete
  4. Love the bright colors and Mary Engelbright-esk look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam. The colors are pretty fun in this kit. :)

      Delete