Friday, July 29, 2016

Going Places Mini Album


There are only a few more days before the current Close to my Heart catalog retires. Some of my favorites products will be going away including these great Mini Mix Albums. I love that the 4" x 4" pages are a mix of vellum, white cardstock, and kraft cardstock. I created this album using the Going Places PML Cards, which will also be retiring at the end of the month.


Last Father’s Day my husband wanted to visit the S.S. Lane Victory ship. I thought this cute mini album would be a perfect way to scrapbook the photos from that day.


The journaling cards from the the Going Places PML Cards pack were perfect for documenting the fun day. I also cut up some of the other cards in the pack to create the fun flag shapes on the cover (with some Whisper Thick Twine) and the fun banner shape on the page below.


Be sure to order your Mini Mix Albums before they retire on July 31st. Hop on over to my shopping website to order yours today.
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment