Sunday, June 19, 2016

Father's Day Card

Happy Father’s Day to my wonderful hubby and all of the other great fathers out there! I hope you have a fun celebration today!


I wanted to share the card that we made for my hubby today. It was quick and easy. I used the font from the Artistry Cricut cartridge to cut out the letters. (Since there was no apostrophe, I used the number 9 and shrunk it down.) Here is a link to the Design Space file if you need to make a last minute card today.


I simply cut the 4" x 5¼" piece from some white cardstock and stamped the “beyond awesome” sentiment from the Beyond Awesome stamp set on the bottom in Chocolate ink. Then I matted it to a piece of woodgrain patterned paper from the Urban Collection with some 3-D Foam Tape and adhered it to a white card base.


The sentiment on the inside is also from the Beyond Awesome stamp set. The “Happy Father’s Day” is from a retired set called Say It All. 

Enjoy your Father’s Day and please give your loved ones a big hug today and let them know how much you love them! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment