Thursday, May 5, 2016

Happy Times Mother's Day Gift and Card

 

Close to my Heart’s Base & Bling Collection along with the Happy Times paper and stamp set are a perfect match for Mother’s Day gifts. I stamped one of our Base & Bling Necklace Cards with the sweet flowers from the Happy Times stamp set and then used it to hold a Base & Bling necklace with photos of my cute kiddos for my Mother-in-Law. To personalize it a bit, I used some sentiments from the For Family stamp set.


I also made a quick card for her using the coordinating Happy Times paper. One of my favorite things about the beautiful Happy Times paper is the gold foil that is on many of the papers in the collection. It’s hard to see in the photos, but the the zip strip on the bottom of the card and the border on the strip across the middle of the card are gold foil.

I am hoping that my MIL won’t remember that I used the same card design a few years ago. LOL. (This is the card I made 3 years ago.) I used the Perfect Fit—Mom stamp set on both cards. One of my favorite things about this stamp set is that it coordinates with the Artiste Cricut Cartridge.



If you like the Happy Times paper and stamps, be sure to get yours while you can. They are only available during the month of May while supplies last. You can even get the paper packet for FREE with a $60 order! 

Watch this video for more great ways to use the Happy Times paper and stamps.


Click here or on the image below to place an order.


No comments:

Post a Comment