Sunday, December 27, 2015

White Pines Christmas Layout


I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I thought I would share a Christmas layout I created to help inspire you if you have photos that you would like to scrapbook from this year’s festivities. The photos I used on my layout are actually 8 years old. (I am slowly catching up on my scrapbooking. LOL!) I used the White Pines paper and PML cards on this layout. I will miss this Collection when it retires next week. It has been one of my favorite Christmas Collections so far.

(Left page - Click on the image to enlarge.)

The title I created on the left side of my layout was done in Design Space using the Lavendaria font. The cluster in the top left corner was created using a combination of White Pines papers and PML cards that were cut into banner shapes.


The poinsettia flowers were created using the flower and leaves from the Artiste Cricut cartridge. I also added a Gold Bling Gem to the center of each flower.

(Right page - Click on the image to enlarge.)


The gold glitter strip and bow were cut from some Gold Glitter Paper.  (I love that CTMH has Glitter Paper in so many colors!) The 3-D Bow is also from  the Artiste Cricut cartridge. The NOEL banner is actually cut from one of the White Pines PML cards and attached with some 3-D Foam Tape. I added a few more Gold Bling Gems as well.


If you like the White Pines Collection, be sure to order it while you still can. It will retire on December 31st, 2015 along with many of the other items from the Holiday Expressions catalog

Click here or on the image below to order the retiring products before they are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment