Monday, December 7, 2015

Picture My Life 'Joy' Christmas Card

Close to my Heart’s White Pines Picture My Life Cards (perfect for pocket scrapbooking) are so cute that I wanted to use them to make some Christmas cards. Over the next few days I will share some of the cards that I made with them.


This 5" x 7" card was very simple to make. I created the card base from a piece of 10" x 7" Cranberry cardstock by scoring it with the Score Board and folding it in half. I attached the 4" x 6" PML card that said “joy” to a piece of 6¼" x 4¼" Gold Glitter Paper with some 3-D Foam Tape and adhered it to the card base.


I created the cluster in the upper left corner by cutting some strips of patterned paper from the White Pines Paper Packet into banner shapes. The flower was cut from Cranberry cardstock using the flower on page 61 of the Artiste Cricut cartridge booklet using the following keys: shift, accent 3, Z. The leaves were cut from Fern cardstock using the leaf shape on page 54 of the Artiste Cricut cartridge booklet using the following keys: shift, accent 4, F.


I finished the card by stamping a small stitch pattern over the top of the paper banners in Chocolate ink and adding some Gold Bling Gems to the center of the flower and the bottom right side of the card.

Thanks for stopping by today. Be sure to stop by again tomorrow to see another Christmas card using the White Pines PML cards.

4 comments: