Friday, May 29, 2015

Goodie Boxes Up For Grabs!

Just like most devoted crafters, I have waaay too many crafting supplies! I decided to go through my stash, box up lots of great goodies, and offer them to you at a HUGE (can you say 80%) discount! Most of the items are brand new, however I did include a few used stamp sets in each box.


I have 10 medium sized Flat Rate boxes filled to the brim with all kinds of crafting “goodness.” Each box contains approximately $400 retail value worth of Close to my Heart products. (Some retired and some current products are included.) While each box contains different items, the boxes contain a variety of the following: between 10-20 stamp sets, paper packets, Workshop on the Go kits, bulk paper, Designer Creations, Stickease/Compliments, paper flowers, ink pads, rub-ons, ribbon, markers, card kits, textile fabric, accessory assortments, and tons more!

PLUS, 3 of the boxes include a “golden ticket” that can be redeemed for a free spot in one of my classes or a free project kit of your choice up to $30 value!! Will your box contain one of the Golden Tickets???



While each box contains different items, they all have approximately $400 in retail value worth of Close to my Heart goodies. I am selling the boxes for just $75 (local pick up) or $85 (shipped) each! You may purchase as many boxes as you like, however I only have 10 up for grabs. They will go to the first 10 people who contact me and send me paypal payment. Once they are gone, I will post here on my blog and on my CTMH Facebook page.

I am looking forward to all of these wonderful goodies finding a new home where they will be well loved! *Ü*

Price is only valid for U.S. shipping addresses. If you are not in the U.S., feel free to contact me for actual shipping cost.

ETA: All boxes have been sold. Thanks everyone.
I hope you enjoy your new goodies!

4 comments:

  1. <3 I'm tempted!!! <3 ;) L.r. Smith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of goodies just waiting for you in one of these boxes Weezie. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. No problem Juanita. I just sent you an email. *Ü*

      Delete